Red Wine Packs
Showing 1-12 of 51 items
- 12 Ripper Shiraz and a Face Melting $200 BonusRegular Price $790.00 $240.00
Here’s a dozen Shiraz from the Barossa, the Adelaide Hills and McLaren Vale, with a 95-point Adelaide Hill’s Shiraz, a 95 pointers from McLaren Vale and a trio of Shiraz made by former Penfolds winemaker Oliver Crawford.
We’ve also included a bonus bottle of Yaldara’s Grand Cuvée, which Sam Kim has just rated at 96 points, saying ‘This is superbly ripe and perfumed with black/blueberry, vanillin oak, warm spice and mocha notes on the nose. The powerfully concentrated palate delivers outstanding weight and opulence, together with velvety texture and fine-grained tannins, making it gratifying and immensely appealing.’ 96 points.
At its best: now to 2039. $200.00Learn More
- 13 Bottles for 13 Bucks ApieceRegular Price $565.00 $169.00You might think that at 13 bucks a bottle you’d be stocking up on quaffers for Friday night in front of Netflix, or for a mid-week dinner with leftovers. Nope! There is not a single quaffer in this pack. The Red Deer is a fruitful and spicy Shiraz, well-seasoned with oak sourced from 50-year-old vines. The Karl’s Scepter Shiraz offers excellent fruit definition and intensity. Yaldara’s 65 buck a bottle Barossa stunner has exceptional depth of black fruits and excellent length. Finally, the silky smooth Johnson Shiraz offers blue and black fruits and spice. It is lovely. PLUS we’ve made this a baker’s dozen, topping it off with a bottle of the Curtis Small Batch Shiraz, which is a deep and dark beast fashioned from 80 year old McLaren Vale vines. Learn More
- 13 Bottles for 13 Bucks Apiece v2.0Regular Price $611.00 $169.00You might think that for 13 bucks a bottle you’d be stocking up on quaffers for Friday night in front of Netflix, or for a mid-week dinner with leftovers. Nope! There is not a single quaffer in this pack. The Red Deer is a fruitful and spicy Shiraz, well-seasoned with oak sourced from 50-year-old vines. The Tomich offers great fruit and spice in a medium bodied setting and Montara’s Homeblock is also mid-weight with lovely soft tannins and fruit. BONUS - we’ve made this a baker’s dozen, topping it off with a bottle of the stunning Yaldara Grand Cab Shiraz, a mammoth 96pt red packed with high intensity Barossa goodness. Learn More
- 4 Top Shelf Reds from Barossa, McLaren, Clare and Langhorne Plus a Stunning BonusRegular Price $944.00 $260.00
There are not too many better value packs floating around! For just $260 you are getting a spectacular selection of Shiraz and a $200 bonus.
Mitchell’s perfectly cellared 96 point, 2015 Peppertree Shiraz
3x Curtis $100 a bottle, intense, black ink, Mclaren Vale beauty
3x Yaldara’s $65 a bottle Barossa Shiraz which is one of the best wines we’ve seen this year
3x Red Deer’s juicy and delicious Langhorne Creek Shiraz
1x Yaldara Grand Cuvee Cab Shiraz, which Sam Kim gave 96 points and said, ‘The powerfully concentrated palate delivers outstanding weight and opulence, together with a velvety texture and fine-grained tannins, making it gratifying and immensely appealingLearn More
- 6 Smashing McLaren Vale ShirazRegular Price $465.00 $150.006 smashing McLaren Shiraz for you to give the old tonsil test. The highlights? Dandelion’s 97 point Firehawk Farm Shiraz, which is one of the very best Shiraz made in McLaren Vale; Haselgrove’s rich and super smooth Catkin Shiraz; and Martin’s Limited 97 point Shiraz. The Curtis Small Batch is a ripper too, old vines and 96 points- black as the ace of spades and smooth as a smoothie. No filler here, these are all superb! Learn More
- 95 Points Minimum, Powerful PremiumsRegular Price $966.00 $295.00
Just the good stuff here for less than $25 a bottle. These have all picked up 95 points or more somewhere and deservedly so.
The Brothers at War picked up a Gold medal and was just pipped for a Trophy at the Adelaide Show. Metala’s ‘1891’ Cab just scored 95 from Kim Brebach who called it a powerhouse and worth every penny of its asking price.
The Lienert Shiraz is made by former Penfolds St Henri growers and has exceptional clarity and depth of fruit. Kim Brebach gave it 95 as did Ray Jordan who called it exquisitely poised, with driving intensity, an excellent wine.
The Cutis Small Batch sports 96pts. and is old vine, black fruited, full tilt, McLaren Vale Shiraz.
Finally, the Yaldara Grand also has 2x96 and a 95’er and is incredible- mixing black fruited power with a elegance which makes it something very special indeed.Learn More
- 99 Buck Wine Club RedsRegular Price $363.00 $99.00
Four juicy and delicious reds designed for drinking in the near term. The Yarra Shiraz is mid weight, spicy and offering lovely fruit definition. The Karl’s Scepter Shiraz brings lush black fruits, cedary oak, chocolate, spice, and more. Red’s Deer’s shiraz is a stunning, 95 point old vine cuvee of the highest quality and Watkin’s Chilled light red offers plenty of red fruit zip and mouthwatering acidity.Learn More
- A Baker's Dozen of Award Winning Black Shiraz for just $189 v2.0Regular Price $616.00 $189.00Birds of a feather this lot - stunning fruit, high quality oak, richness speaking of terroir and deep black fruit all finished with plenty of gnarly but nice tannins. Good with charcuterie. Better with a rare T-Bone. Perfect with smoky BBQ Ribs dripping in your own custom glaze. Heavenly at this price. What are you waiting for? Learn More
- A Brilliant Trio of Shiraz from the Barossa and Langhorne CreekRegular Price $552.00 $180.00
Yep, just $15 a bottle will see you indulging in the rich flavors and aromas of this exquisite wine pack, featuring stunners from the Barossa Valley and Langhorne Creek.
This pack includes four bottles of Yaldara Premier Cuvee Shiraz, with its bold and velvety texture and notes of dark fruit and spices. You'll also receive four bottles of Karl's Scepter Barossa Shiraz, with its complex layers of flavors and aromas, including blackberry, chocolate, and vanilla.
In addition, you'll enjoy four bottles of Red Deer 2021 Shiraz, an exceptional, brightly, and intensely fruited medium-bodied Shiraz sourced from 50-year-old Langhorne Creek vines.
This wine pack is valued at $552, but we are offering it to you for just $180 (yep, $15 a bottle), giving you the chance to experience these wines at an unbeatable price.Learn More
- A Carousel of CabernetRegular Price $672.00 $199.00Just over $15 a bottle here gets you some absolute stunners. Metala’s magnificent Legacy Cab, one of the best Langhorne Cabs we’ve seen in the past 12 months, Karl’s Scepter’s beautifully French oaked Coonawarra, and juiciness and length from the Red Deer. Plus you’ll be getting a bottle of Yaldara’s stunning, $200 a bottle Grand. This is big, bad, Cabernet dominant Barossa magic that has been getting rave reviews from our customers and wine writers alike! Learn More
- A Chorus of Choice Cabernet v2.0Regular Price $916.00 $295.00A doz comprising six superb Cabernets. All up $916 worth for just $295. The Curtis Cavaliere and Curator almost cover the asking price of this pack by themselves! You’ll also be getting the superb Metala Legacy, the stunning Kilikanoon Clare Cab the deliciously slurpable Red Deer Cabernets. The highlight though- 2 bottles of Yaldara’s 96 point, intense, decadent, and black as the ace of spades Cab blend. There’s a bit of Shiraz in the mix, but the wine is cab-dominant and magnificent! Learn More
- A Cluster of Classy CabernetRegular Price $520.00 $180.00
Awesome value for money this lot and worth a thought or 2.
The Metala is intense and achingly pure, a staggeringly high-quality Cab at its asking price of $45. Kim Brebach gave it 95 saying it ‘is a powerhouse of a wine, showing all the features Langhorne Creek reds are famous for: rich, seductive fruit... tremendous depth of flavour – this is a great red, and worth every penny of the asking price.
The Karl’s Scepter Coonawarra, made by a former maker of Penfolds Grange offers luscious red and dark fruits, violet, and plums with plenty of fine tannins.
Coriole’s Songbord picked up a coveted Adeaide Show gold medal and brings deep fruits, spice, cacao, violets, blackcurrants, greenery and plums.
The Ferghana McLaren Vale is both rich and varietal, with black fruits and a touch of cedar.
The Red Deer is a pristine Langhorne Cab, with great varietal purity – awesome now and will cellar beautifully.
The Curtis Cavaliere, with 96 points from Sam Kim, is a powerful, black beast laden with tobacco, mint, violet, and plum.Learn More