Is there anything better than a Clare Valley or Eden Valley Riesling on a warm Summer’s day. Anything better to pair with spicy food? Anything better to share with your Mum when she finally admits that your childhood dog didn’t really go to a nice farm? Nope, there isn’t. Riesling wine is the best... wow, I miss you Spot. Is Riesling sweet? It can be. Most Riesling is fermented dry, or close to dry. It also makes exceptional off dry and extremely sweet wines, with and without the assistance of botrytis. What is Riesling? Riesling is a white grape that makes plenty of styles, from dry to very sweet. The best dry wines are lean, acidic and offer exceptional fragrance and potentially some minerality. Lemon, lime, green apple, grapefruit, beeswax and jasmi ...
- Curtis Small Batch McLaren Vale Riesling 2022Special Price $20.00 Regular Price $35.00
- Dandelion Enchanted Garden of the Eden Valley Riesling 2021Special Price $25.00 Regular Price $27.50
- Dandelion Wonderland of the Eden Valley Riesling 2023Special Price $50.00 Regular Price $60.00
- Kilikanoon Meyman's Riesling 2021Special Price $30.00 Regular Price $35.00
- Leconfield Old Vines Riesling 2021Special Price $25.00 Regular Price $28.00Leconfield make consistently excellent Riesling from what are now 48 year old vines. This is a fine wine with talcum powder and citrus aromatics. The palate is textural, offering minerality and excellent length. A product of the 2021 vintage, this is both effortlessly elegant and powerful. Learn More
- Petaluma Cane Cut Riesling 375mL 2018Special Price $28.00 Regular Price $30.00This is just the 3rd release of a cane cut Riesling from Petaluma. Its source, the Hanlin Hill Vineyard, was planted in 1968, at 550m above sea level and produces full-flavoured, slaty Rieslings of the highest quality. ‘Canecut’ refers to the process of partially or completely cutting the fruiting canes from the vine and allowing the fruit to air dry for a period of time. This concentrates flavours, sugar and acidity. The resulting fruit was then handpicked and whole bunch pressed before fermentation. Ferment was stopped with 155g/l sugar remaining in the wine. Flavours of lemon, lime and sherbet are balanced by acidity and a slaty edge. Great with Asian dishes, especially where chilli and seafood are involved. Learn More
- Smalltown Vineyards 'Rag & Bone' Riesling 2022Special Price $28.00 Regular Price $30.00A beautifully balanced and fragrant Riesling. Musk, spice, lime, green apples and grapefruit all on the go here, leading to a citrus laden palate which is shot through with minerality and is as long as a long thing. The finish is slightly grippy, adding to the overall gravitas of the wine. A good’un. Learn More