Best Wines Under $20
Showing 1-12 of 55 items
- 12 Ripper Shiraz and a Face Melting $200 BonusRegular Price $790.00 $240.00
Here’s a dozen Shiraz from the Barossa, the Adelaide Hills and McLaren Vale, with a 95-point Adelaide Hill’s Shiraz, a 95 pointers from McLaren Vale and a trio of Shiraz made by former Penfolds winemaker Oliver Crawford.
We’ve also included a bonus bottle of Yaldara’s Grand Cuvée, which Sam Kim has just rated at 96 points, saying ‘This is superbly ripe and perfumed with black/blueberry, vanillin oak, warm spice and mocha notes on the nose. The powerfully concentrated palate delivers outstanding weight and opulence, together with velvety texture and fine-grained tannins, making it gratifying and immensely appealing.’ 96 points.
At its best: now to 2039. $200.00Learn More
- 4 Top Shelf Reds from Barossa, McLaren, Clare and Langhorne Plus a Stunning BonusRegular Price $944.00 $260.00
There are not too many better value packs floating around! For just $260 you are getting a spectacular selection of Shiraz and a $200 bonus.
Mitchell’s perfectly cellared 96 point, 2015 Peppertree Shiraz
3x Curtis $100 a bottle, intense, black ink, Mclaren Vale beauty
3x Yaldara’s $65 a bottle Barossa Shiraz which is one of the best wines we’ve seen this year
3x Red Deer’s juicy and delicious Langhorne Creek Shiraz
1x Yaldara Grand Cuvee Cab Shiraz, which Sam Kim gave 96 points and said, ‘The powerfully concentrated palate delivers outstanding weight and opulence, together with a velvety texture and fine-grained tannins, making it gratifying and immensely appealingLearn More
- 6 Mixed Clare BearsRegular Price $237.00 $120.00
- 99 Buck Wine Club MixedRegular Price $357.00 $99.00
A wonderful mix ready to drink any time over the next year or two. We lead off with Curtis’ 93 point Riesling which is textural and packed with fruit. Colab’s Pg is easy drinking, with great texture and plenty of pear flavour and the Curtis Heritage Chard is crisp and linear with citrus, peach and honeydew melon. The Yarra Shiraz is mid weight, spicy and offering lovely fruit definition, the Scepter Shiraz offers strident black fruits and fine tannins and the Watkins Chilled Light Red is a fruit driven beauty with plenty of red fruits and a decent lick of acidity.Learn More
- 99 Buck Wine Club RedsRegular Price $363.00 $99.00
Four juicy and delicious reds designed for drinking in the near term. The Yarra Shiraz is mid weight, spicy and offering lovely fruit definition. The Karl’s Scepter Shiraz brings lush black fruits, cedary oak, chocolate, spice, and more. Red’s Deer’s shiraz is a stunning, 95 point old vine cuvee of the highest quality and Watkin’s Chilled light red offers plenty of red fruit zip and mouthwatering acidity.Learn More
- 99 Buck Wine Club WhitesRegular Price $331.50 $99.00
Three whites and a wonderful, gold medal winning rose all of which are good drinking now – no further cellaring required. We lead off with the gold winning Lloyd Brothers Rose, which is packed with red apples, red berries and strawberries. Curtis’ 93 point Riesling is textural and packed with fruit. Colab’s Pg is easy drinking, with great texture and plenty of pear flavour and the Curtis Heritage Chard is crisp and linear with citrus, peach and honeydew melon.Learn More
- A Baker's Dozen of Award Winning Black Shiraz for just $189 v2.0Regular Price $616.00 $189.00Birds of a feather this lot - stunning fruit, high quality oak, richness speaking of terroir and deep black fruit all finished with plenty of gnarly but nice tannins. Good with charcuterie. Better with a rare T-Bone. Perfect with smoky BBQ Ribs dripping in your own custom glaze. Heavenly at this price. What are you waiting for? Learn More
- A Brilliant Trio of Shiraz from the Barossa and Langhorne CreekRegular Price $552.00 $180.00
Yep, just $15 a bottle will see you indulging in the rich flavors and aromas of this exquisite wine pack, featuring stunners from the Barossa Valley and Langhorne Creek.
This pack includes four bottles of Yaldara Premier Cuvee Shiraz, with its bold and velvety texture and notes of dark fruit and spices. You'll also receive four bottles of Karl's Scepter Barossa Shiraz, with its complex layers of flavors and aromas, including blackberry, chocolate, and vanilla.
In addition, you'll enjoy four bottles of Red Deer 2021 Shiraz, an exceptional, brightly, and intensely fruited medium-bodied Shiraz sourced from 50-year-old Langhorne Creek vines.
This wine pack is valued at $552, but we are offering it to you for just $180 (yep, $15 a bottle), giving you the chance to experience these wines at an unbeatable price.Learn More
- A Sauvvy of Sauv BlancRegular Price $146.00 $120.00Sometimes only a chilled glass of Sauv Blanc will do. So here’s six exceptional examples for you to have a crack at... from Margaret River, Pemberton and the Adelaide Hills. Oatley’s Margs SBS picked up a Trophy and golds at the Royal Adelaide Wine Show and offers a beguiling mix of passionfruit, lime zest, white pepper and greenery. Picardy’s Sauv Blanc Sem (85% SB) is superb, with crisp fruit and great texture. No surprises that it has picked up a 96. Three distinct clones of SB are used along with 2 different yeast strains. On opening it seems soft and delicate but as it airs, minerality, guava, lime, passionfruit and all manner of complexities emerge. The Chain of Ponds SB is crisp and offers a lovely mix of greenery and passionfruit. The Riposte, made by the Legendary Tim and Nick Knappstein is textural, succulent and pungent, a joy to drink. Howard are a major growers in the Adelaide Hills and supply substantial quantities of fruit to what are arguably the two best known producers of SB in the region. This, their own bottling, is of course excellent too. Finally the Lloyd Brothers SB is also lovely with grapefruit, lemon zest, passionfruit and more are at play. Learn More
- A Trio of Top Shelf Shiraz from the McLaren Vale and Langhorne CreekRegular Price $1,140.00 $250.00Here is an opportunity to stock up on some glorious Shiraz and save $890 in the process. This pack includes the Martins Limited super-premium 97 pointer from the Vale, a Langhorne lovely off 50 y.o. vines, and Pasha’s super-premium McLaren Vale Shiraz which is in the running to be named Winestate Magazine’s Wine of the Year. All up, $1140 worth of top shelf Shiraz which will set you back just $250 with free freight. Learn More
- Berton Vineyards Metal Label Vermentino 2022Special Price $13.00 Regular Price $14.00
- Celebration Selection Yarra Valley Shiraz 2019Special Price $18.00 Regular Price $25.00