Cabernet Sauvignon Wine Packs
- A Carousel of CabernetRegular Price $672.00 $199.00Just over $15 a bottle here gets you some absolute stunners. Metala’s magnificent Legacy Cab, one of the best Langhorne Cabs we’ve seen in the past 12 months, Karl’s Scepter’s beautifully French oaked Coonawarra, and juiciness and length from the Red Deer. Plus you’ll be getting a bottle of Yaldara’s stunning, $200 a bottle Grand. This is big, bad, Cabernet dominant Barossa magic that has been getting rave reviews from our customers and wine writers alike! Learn More
- A Chorus of Choice Cabernet v2.0Regular Price $916.00 $295.00A doz comprising six superb Cabernets. All up $916 worth for just $295. The Curtis Cavaliere and Curator almost cover the asking price of this pack by themselves! You’ll also be getting the superb Metala Legacy, the stunning Kilikanoon Clare Cab the deliciously slurpable Red Deer Cabernets. The highlight though- 2 bottles of Yaldara’s 96 point, intense, decadent, and black as the ace of spades Cab blend. There’s a bit of Shiraz in the mix, but the wine is cab-dominant and magnificent! Learn More
- A Cluster of Classy CabernetRegular Price $520.00 $180.00
Awesome value for money this lot and worth a thought or 2.
The Metala is intense and achingly pure, a staggeringly high-quality Cab at its asking price of $45. Kim Brebach gave it 95 saying it ‘is a powerhouse of a wine, showing all the features Langhorne Creek reds are famous for: rich, seductive fruit... tremendous depth of flavour – this is a great red, and worth every penny of the asking price.
The Karl’s Scepter Coonawarra, made by a former maker of Penfolds Grange offers luscious red and dark fruits, violet, and plums with plenty of fine tannins.
Coriole’s Songbord picked up a coveted Adeaide Show gold medal and brings deep fruits, spice, cacao, violets, blackcurrants, greenery and plums.
The Ferghana McLaren Vale is both rich and varietal, with black fruits and a touch of cedar.
The Red Deer is a pristine Langhorne Cab, with great varietal purity – awesome now and will cellar beautifully.
The Curtis Cavaliere, with 96 points from Sam Kim, is a powerful, black beast laden with tobacco, mint, violet, and plum.Learn More
- A Composed Composition of CabernetRegular Price $652.00 $265.00
Every now and then a plan comes together. This time, it’s the creation of a reasonably priced Cab dozen which includes Winestate Magazine’s Cabernet of the year! And not just one bottle, we’ve managed to fit 4 bottles of it into this pack!
You’ll also be getting 4 of Kilikanoon’s sumptuous 95pt Cab, and 4 of Karl’s Scepter’s 94pt, complex and cedary Coonawarra Cab. Finally, we’ve managed to include a bot of Yaldara’s Grand Cab Shiraz, a 96pt, $200 a bottle, Barossa stunner!Learn More
- A Cracking Cabal of CabernetRegular Price $846.00 $240.00
A wonderful collection of Cabernets from the Coonawarra, Clare, Langhorne Creek and the Barossa.
All of these can be decanted and poured with roast Lamb or whatever grabs your fancy AND will cellar too. There’s Schoolhouse’s 98 pointer, a classic, mid weight and fragrant Coonawarra stunner. The Kilikanoon is a fuller bodied and robust 95 pointer, which is packed with dense fruit and just emerging from its shell. Top of the tree is Yaldara’s $200 a bottle Grand Cuvee. Yeah, there’s some Shiraz in the blend, but the flavours are Cab Dominant, rich, intense and lush. See below for full details on each of the wines in this pack.Learn More
- A Trio of Cracking Coonawarra CabsRegular Price $266.00 $120.00A 6-pack comprising three succulent Coonawarra Cabernets, 2 from the magical 2018 vintage. Of course, it wouldn’t be a Coonawarra Cab pack without a little tomato leaf, some assertively angular tannins and a pinch of greenery providing the backbone for all that generosity. That’s part of the charm of this particular intersection of region and variety! Learn More