Other White Wines
The Australian wine landscape is changing. White wine drinkers now have so many more options available to them with the rise in popularity of whites such as Fiano, Vermentino and Grüner Veltliner along with more traditional options like Semillon, Roussanne, Marsanne and Viognier... if it’s crossed our tasting bench and made us ponder the existence of extra-terrestrials or if there is life after death… or even if it just tasted bloody good, it's listed here...
- Dell’uva Albariño 2021Special Price $22.00 Regular Price $25.00
- First Creek 'Winemaker’s Reserve' Semillon 2019Special Price $52.00 Regular Price $60.00So much goodness here… fresh, zesty fruit and acidity mingling perfectly in a way that could be equally described as electric and ethereal. Lemons, lemon pith, spice, sherbet and lemongrass. Complex and while wonderful already, will live for eons. James Halliday rates First Creek Wines as a 5 red star producer, his highest accolade and offers the following… ‘The quality of the wines has been consistently exemplary, and there is every reason to believe this will continue in the years to come.’ Learn More
- First Creek Hunter Valley Semillon 2021Special Price $22.00 Regular Price $30.00Lanolin and citrus meet lemon curd here. The texture is more generous than is typical with young Sem, making this an absolute winner right now. That said, if you like your Sem with age this will improve for at least 10, maybe 20 years. James Halliday rates First Creek Wines as a 5 red star producer and offers the following … ‘The quality of the wines has been consistently exemplary, and there is every reason to believe this will continue in the years to come. Learn More
- First Creek Limited Release Fiano 2023Special Price $35.00 Regular Price $40.00
- Lienert Vineyards Roussanne 2021Special Price $26.00 Regular Price $30.00