Best Wine Deals
Showing 1-12 of 274 items
- 12 Ripper Shiraz and a Face Melting $200 BonusRegular Price $790.00 $240.00
Here’s a dozen Shiraz from the Barossa, the Adelaide Hills and McLaren Vale, with a 95-point Adelaide Hill’s Shiraz, a 95 pointers from McLaren Vale and a trio of Shiraz made by former Penfolds winemaker Oliver Crawford.
We’ve also included a bonus bottle of Yaldara’s Grand Cuvée, which Sam Kim has just rated at 96 points, saying ‘This is superbly ripe and perfumed with black/blueberry, vanillin oak, warm spice and mocha notes on the nose. The powerfully concentrated palate delivers outstanding weight and opulence, together with velvety texture and fine-grained tannins, making it gratifying and immensely appealing.’ 96 points.
At its best: now to 2039. $200.00Learn More
- 13 Bottles for 13 Bucks ApieceRegular Price $565.00 $169.00You might think that at 13 bucks a bottle you’d be stocking up on quaffers for Friday night in front of Netflix, or for a mid-week dinner with leftovers. Nope! There is not a single quaffer in this pack. The Red Deer is a fruitful and spicy Shiraz, well-seasoned with oak sourced from 50-year-old vines. The Karl’s Scepter Shiraz offers excellent fruit definition and intensity. Yaldara’s 65 buck a bottle Barossa stunner has exceptional depth of black fruits and excellent length. Finally, the silky smooth Johnson Shiraz offers blue and black fruits and spice. It is lovely. PLUS we’ve made this a baker’s dozen, topping it off with a bottle of the Curtis Small Batch Shiraz, which is a deep and dark beast fashioned from 80 year old McLaren Vale vines. Learn More
- 13 Bottles for 13 Bucks Apiece v2.0Regular Price $611.00 $169.00You might think that for 13 bucks a bottle you’d be stocking up on quaffers for Friday night in front of Netflix, or for a mid-week dinner with leftovers. Nope! There is not a single quaffer in this pack. The Red Deer is a fruitful and spicy Shiraz, well-seasoned with oak sourced from 50-year-old vines. The Tomich offers great fruit and spice in a medium bodied setting and Montara’s Homeblock is also mid-weight with lovely soft tannins and fruit. BONUS - we’ve made this a baker’s dozen, topping it off with a bottle of the stunning Yaldara Grand Cab Shiraz, a mammoth 96pt red packed with high intensity Barossa goodness. Learn More
- 4 Top Shelf Reds from Barossa, McLaren, Clare and Langhorne Plus a Stunning BonusRegular Price $944.00 $260.00
There are not too many better value packs floating around! For just $260 you are getting a spectacular selection of Shiraz and a $200 bonus.
Mitchell’s perfectly cellared 96 point, 2015 Peppertree Shiraz
3x Curtis $100 a bottle, intense, black ink, Mclaren Vale beauty
3x Yaldara’s $65 a bottle Barossa Shiraz which is one of the best wines we’ve seen this year
3x Red Deer’s juicy and delicious Langhorne Creek Shiraz
1x Yaldara Grand Cuvee Cab Shiraz, which Sam Kim gave 96 points and said, ‘The powerfully concentrated palate delivers outstanding weight and opulence, together with a velvety texture and fine-grained tannins, making it gratifying and immensely appealingLearn More
- 6 Mixed Clare BearsRegular Price $237.00 $120.00
- 6 Smashing McLaren Vale ShirazRegular Price $465.00 $150.006 smashing McLaren Shiraz for you to give the old tonsil test. The highlights? Dandelion’s 97 point Firehawk Farm Shiraz, which is one of the very best Shiraz made in McLaren Vale; Haselgrove’s rich and super smooth Catkin Shiraz; and Martin’s Limited 97 point Shiraz. The Curtis Small Batch is a ripper too, old vines and 96 points- black as the ace of spades and smooth as a smoothie. No filler here, these are all superb! Learn More
- 95 Points Minimum, Powerful PremiumsRegular Price $966.00 $295.00
Just the good stuff here for less than $25 a bottle. These have all picked up 95 points or more somewhere and deservedly so.
The Brothers at War picked up a Gold medal and was just pipped for a Trophy at the Adelaide Show. Metala’s ‘1891’ Cab just scored 95 from Kim Brebach who called it a powerhouse and worth every penny of its asking price.
The Lienert Shiraz is made by former Penfolds St Henri growers and has exceptional clarity and depth of fruit. Kim Brebach gave it 95 as did Ray Jordan who called it exquisitely poised, with driving intensity, an excellent wine.
The Cutis Small Batch sports 96pts. and is old vine, black fruited, full tilt, McLaren Vale Shiraz.
Finally, the Yaldara Grand also has 2x96 and a 95’er and is incredible- mixing black fruited power with a elegance which makes it something very special indeed.Learn More
- 99 Buck Wine Club MixedRegular Price $357.00 $99.00
A wonderful mix ready to drink any time over the next year or two. We lead off with Curtis’ 93 point Riesling which is textural and packed with fruit. Colab’s Pg is easy drinking, with great texture and plenty of pear flavour and the Curtis Heritage Chard is crisp and linear with citrus, peach and honeydew melon. The Yarra Shiraz is mid weight, spicy and offering lovely fruit definition, the Scepter Shiraz offers strident black fruits and fine tannins and the Watkins Chilled Light Red is a fruit driven beauty with plenty of red fruits and a decent lick of acidity.Learn More
- 99 Buck Wine Club RedsRegular Price $363.00 $99.00
Four juicy and delicious reds designed for drinking in the near term. The Yarra Shiraz is mid weight, spicy and offering lovely fruit definition. The Karl’s Scepter Shiraz brings lush black fruits, cedary oak, chocolate, spice, and more. Red’s Deer’s shiraz is a stunning, 95 point old vine cuvee of the highest quality and Watkin’s Chilled light red offers plenty of red fruit zip and mouthwatering acidity.Learn More
- 99 Buck Wine Club WhitesRegular Price $331.50 $99.00
Three whites and a wonderful, gold medal winning rose all of which are good drinking now – no further cellaring required. We lead off with the gold winning Lloyd Brothers Rose, which is packed with red apples, red berries and strawberries. Curtis’ 93 point Riesling is textural and packed with fruit. Colab’s Pg is easy drinking, with great texture and plenty of pear flavour and the Curtis Heritage Chard is crisp and linear with citrus, peach and honeydew melon.Learn More
- A Baker's Dozen of Award Winning Black Shiraz for just $189 v2.0Regular Price $616.00 $189.00Birds of a feather this lot - stunning fruit, high quality oak, richness speaking of terroir and deep black fruit all finished with plenty of gnarly but nice tannins. Good with charcuterie. Better with a rare T-Bone. Perfect with smoky BBQ Ribs dripping in your own custom glaze. Heavenly at this price. What are you waiting for? Learn More
- A Brilliant Baker's Doz of Mixed Marvels v2.0Regular Price $820.50 $265.00Save over 65% on this magical mixed baker’s doz with multiple gold medals, and plenty of effusive words from worthy wine scribes. There’s Lloyd Brothers Méthode Champenoise Adelaide Hills Sparkling. Méthode Champenoise refers to the laborious process whereby the wine is aged on lees in bottle to build complexity and depth of flavour. Costs a lot of both money and time to produce sparkling this way but the results in this instance are undeniable. See also Clare Riesling from Kilikanoon. On the red front, the concentrated, 95pt Kilikanoon Shiraz, a stunning McLaren SGM, 2 delicious Cabernets, and half a dozen awesome Shiraz from the Barossa, McLaren Vale, and Langhorne Creek. Included is the magnificent Stonehouse Neldner Old Vine Shiraz. This $150 a bottle Barossa Valley, old vine powerhouse inspired Kim to score it 98pts with the observation that the wine is, ‘…deeply flavoured and totally delicious, showing dark and purple fruit richness, cedary oak, charcuterie and mixed spice aromas with a dark chocolate undertone. The powerful full-bodied palate is wonderfully layered with plush texture and fine-grained tannins, making it sturdy and structured, yet velvety and luscious. There’s also stunning 97pt Martins Limited Shiraz, and Pasha’s epic, rich, and fruit-intense McLaren Vale Shiraz. This one retails for $100 a bottle and has been in the running to be named Winestate magazine’s wine of the year. Learn More