Showing 1-12 of 56 items
- The Elite Shiraz Baker's DozenRegular Price $850.00 $295.00
A magnificent pack this, pairing one of Kilikanoon’s historical reds, a 96 pt old vine McLaren stunner and a trophy winning, 96 pointer from Elysian Springs. Plus a bottle of Stonehouse Neldner 2021 Shiraz, an incredible 98pt Barossa beauty.
4 bottles each of Kilikanoon’s stunning Covenant Shiraz with its concentrated black fruits and oodles of cedar. Plus, 4 bottles of Curtis’ Small Batch, old vine 21' Shiraz. This might be our most reordered wine of the last coupl’a months and while the 96pts from a wine writer is a handy and deserved accolade, those repeat orders really tell the story of how stunning this wine is. 4 bots of Elysian Springs’ finest, a 96pt, trophy winning stunner. The Elysian is medium bodied with gorgeous fruit and excellent length. Finally a $150 a bottle, 98pt Barossa Shiraz from Stonehouse!Learn More
- The $180 Shiraz DozenRegular Price $474.00 $180.00A brilliant selection given the asking price here of just $15 a bottle. Lienert Brother's stunning $50 a bottle Barossa Shiraz which is packed with powerful fruit, 95pt, old vine Shiraz from Red Deer, Karl Scepters, rich and replete Barossa Shiraz, made by a former Penfolds Grange winemaker and Tomich’s spicy, mid weight Adelaide Hills Shiraz. Learn More
- Just Exceptional Grenache v3.0Regular Price $708.00 $265.00This is the 3rd reworking of our most successful Grenache pack ever. The reboot sees us lose the lovely Z Wine GSM, a trophy winner with an rrp of $45, replacing that with Heirloom’s Halliday 95 pointed, $80 a bottle, 2021 Alcala Grenache. This #3 edition will no doubt rocket out the door even faster than #2. Learn More
- The Class of 96: 96 Points & AboveRegular Price $608.00 $199.00
Half a dozen properly exceptional reds, all of which have picked up a 96pt score or better somewhere. More importantly, we’ve ‘researched’ these frequently and love ‘em. Stonehouse’s 98pt Barossa Shiraz, which has been compared to Penfolds Grange, Martins’ 97 pointer, Majella’s 4 x trophy winner which was named Winestate Magazine’s Cab of the year and more. All superb wines available at a very tidy price in this bundle.Learn More
- The Extremely Limited Trophy Winners Six PackRegular Price $245.00 $180.00
Just Trophy winners here. Majella’s 4x trophy winning Cab which picked up every trophy it was eligible for at the Cowra Show and is Winestate’s reigning Champion Cabernet of the year! Heirloom’s, 2022 Alcala Grenache, just awarded the Decanter Trophy for best Grenache in the WORLD from a massive field. Dandelion’s Lion’s Tooth Shiraz blend, winner of not just best Shiraz blend, not just best red wine, but best wine of the entire McLaren Vale Wine Show. Plus Heirloom’s trophy winning 2018 McLaren Shiraz, Bleasdale’s Trophy winning Tempranillo and Elysian Springs, rich, soft and smooth, Trophy winning, Adelaide Hills Syrah. Rippers, one and all.Learn More
- A Composed Composition of CabernetRegular Price $652.00 $265.00
Every now and then a plan comes together. This time, it’s the creation of a reasonably priced Cab dozen which includes Winestate Magazine’s Cabernet of the year! And not just one bottle, we’ve managed to fit 4 bottles of it into this pack!
You’ll also be getting 4 of Kilikanoon’s sumptuous 95pt Cab, and 4 of Karl’s Scepter’s 94pt, complex and cedary Coonawarra Cab. Finally, we’ve managed to include a bot of Yaldara’s Grand Cab Shiraz, a 96pt, $200 a bottle, Barossa stunner!Learn More
- Righteous Alternative RedsRegular Price $293.00 $150.00
Just the good stuff with nary a Shiraz or Cab in sight. Trophy winning Tempranillo from Bleasdale, 96pt old Vine McLaren Grenache, gold winning Barossa Grenache, 96pt McLaren Grenache from Dandelion, a wonderful Malbec and a gorgeously light and approachable 94pt Yarra Pinot. All drinking beautifully already. Get into 'em!Learn More
- 95 Points Minimum, Powerful PremiumsRegular Price $966.00 $295.00
Just the good stuff here for less than $25 a bottle. These have all picked up 95 points or more somewhere and deservedly so.
The Brothers at War picked up a Gold medal and was just pipped for a Trophy at the Adelaide Show. Metala’s ‘1891’ Cab just scored 95 from Kim Brebach who called it a powerhouse and worth every penny of its asking price.
The Lienert Shiraz is made by former Penfolds St Henri growers and has exceptional clarity and depth of fruit. Kim Brebach gave it 95 as did Ray Jordan who called it exquisitely poised, with driving intensity, an excellent wine.
The Cutis Small Batch sports 96pts. and is old vine, black fruited, full tilt, McLaren Vale Shiraz.
Finally, the Yaldara Grand also has 2x96 and a 95’er and is incredible- mixing black fruited power with a elegance which makes it something very special indeed.Learn More
- Whites inc. a Halliday 97 Pointer and a Trophy WinnerRegular Price $197.50 $130.00
Here’s 6 exceptional white wines including a Vermentino rated 97pt by James Halliday -making it his equal 6th highest rated white out of 1779 2022 vintage white wines! Plus, Grant Burge’s delicious, trophy winning Pearl SB, fresh off its trophy in the Royal Adelaide Wine Show. There’s cracking 95pt Kilikanoon Meymans Riesling and plenty more besides.Learn More
- The Winedirect.com.au Ultra-Premium Christmas Tasting PackRegular Price $1,031.00 $360.00
Count down the days to Chrissie with these 12 exceptional reds.
There’s a 98 pointer from Stonehouse which has been compared favourably to Penfolds Grange. Heirloom Alcala Grenache, winner of Decanter Magazines Trophy for best Grenache in the world. 3 exceptional reds from Kilikanoon and a 96 pointer from Mitchell. All stunning, all suitable for any occasion, whether that be treating yourself, or friends and fam over the silly season.Learn More
- The Old Vine Collection from McLaren Vale, Clare and Langhorne CreekRegular Price $772.00 $240.00
Old vine reds from legends Mitchell in the Clare Valley, Metala (1891 plantings!) Langhorne Creek and up and comer Curtis, who work with a stunning patch of 80 year old McLaren Vale vines when producing this particular elixir. All cracking wines and a great value pack this!Learn More
- Kilikanoon X Old Vine McLarenRegular Price $900.00 $300.00
Love Kilikanoon reds? Love old vine McLaren Shiraz? This may be the pack for you.
3 bottles each of Kilikanoon Meymans Shiraz and the Meymans Shiraz Cab, both of which offer concentrated, ripe fruits, complexity and a sprinkle of the ‘fairy dust’ Kilikanoon seem to find somewhere in the winery when they are brewing up the good stuff.
Plus, 6 bottles coming your way of Curtis Small Batch, old vine 21 Shiraz. This might be our most reordered wine of the last coupl’a months and while the 96 points from a wine writer is a handy and deserved accolade, those repeat orders really tell the story of how stunning this wine is.Learn More