Proprieter: Dr Richard Hamilton
South Australia, 5263
The Leconfield vineyard was first planted in 1974 with the winery built in 1975 by 76 year old Sydney Hamilton who the dream of making a classic Australian red wine. He selected Coonawarra to make these fine red wines and created legends with his early vintages including the 1978 and 1980 Cabernets.
The winery was purchased by his nephew, Dr. Richard Hamilton in 1981 who also owned other vineyards and wineries in the McLaren region.
Since its inception, Leconfield has gained an enviable reputation for its dedication and commitment to producing wines that are a unique, cellarable style of the highest quality.
View Larger Map
- Richard Hamilton Burton’s Vineyard Old Bush Vines Grenache 2019Special Price $32.00 Regular Price $38.00
- Richard Hamilton Centurion Shiraz 2019Special Price $70.00 Regular Price $80.00
- Leconfield Coonawarra Merlot 2019Special Price $24.00 Regular Price $28.00
- Leconfield Coonawarra Cabernet Franc 2019Special Price $27.00 Regular Price $32.00
- Leconfield Syn Cuvee Blanc NVSpecial Price $20.00 Regular Price $22.00