Mr Riggs, Penny's Hill, Woop Woop, Zonte’s Footstep
We often joke that there must be more than one Ben Riggs, that no one winemaker could have his hands in such a range of premium McLaren Vale wineries. And yet, after thorough research (we asked) he has not cloned himself.
With 14 years making wine at Wirra Wirra alone, Ben's experience totals a quarter century of producing notable wines, including Penny's Hill, Tatiarra, and Cazal Viel in France. But his real love for McLaren Vale remains, and along with Tony Parkinson, he has crafted successful brands like Woop Woop and his own Mr. Riggs.
With such a broad portfolio, Ben picks up awards with regularity. Twice named Bushing King (for making the best wine at the McLaren Vale Wine Show), and winning the first two Great Australian Shiraz Challenges. His wines have also won best in show at the Sydney International Top 100 (1991 Wirra Wirra "Angelus").
- Mr. Riggs Montepulciano d’Adelaide 2019Special Price $25.00 Regular Price $30.00
- Zonte's Footstep 'Chocolate Factory' Shiraz 2018Special Price $23.00 Regular Price $30.00
- Zonte's Footstep 'Bolle Felici' ProseccoSpecial Price $22.00 Regular Price $25.00
- Zonte's Footstep 'Hills are Alive' Shiraz 2017Special Price $30.00 Regular Price $35.00
- Zonte’s Footstep 'Blackberry Patch' Cabernet 2018Special Price $23.00 Regular Price $27.50