Beef Burger, Brie, Slow Roasted Tomatoes & Onion Marmalade
A good burger doesn’t simply just require beer – especially one of this caliber!! For me, I am ALL about a good shiraz with my burger. A wine which is bold, beautiful, and powerful (but not to the point where I can only drink 1/2 the bottle).
The Tim Smith Barossa Shiraz hits the nail on the head. Textbook, perfect, moreish, and hell yeah are words that come to mind when I first describe this wine. Tim is one of those winemakers that offers phenomenal value for an incredibly high standard of wine. Sounds like me with my recipes.
- Lake Breeze 'Bernoota' Shiraz Cabernet 2019Special Price $22.00 Regular Price $25.00
- Richard Hamilton 'Ghost Hill' Shiraz 2019Special Price $34.00 Regular Price $38.00
- Lloyd Brothers 'The Presshouse' Vale Blend 2018Special Price $19.00 Regular Price $21.00
- Smith & Co Adelaide Hills Shiraz 2016Special Price $40.00 Regular Price $50.00
- Curtis Limited Series McLaren Vale Grenache 2018Special Price $70.00 Regular Price $100.00