Who is Kim Brebach? Kim Brebach is also known as the Best Wines Under $20 Guy to those who subscribe to his weekly mailer. However, first and foremost, he’s a wine lover, an unashamed Riesling obsessive and champion of the belief that great wine doesn’t necessarily have to come with a great big price tag. 'Kim is an outspoken defender of truth, justice and value-for-money in wine, and I respect his opinions, his passions and his convictions' - Huon Hooke Kim's runs a website - Best Wines Under $20 - and sends out his Best Buys Weekly mailer to subscribers, finding the best deals from around the country at the best prices - a one stop weekly wine catalogue if you like. Kim prides himself on his independence, and his reviews reflect that: they're direct and forthright, so much so that some retailers have complained that they're 'brutal', and some wineries refuse to send him more samples. Check what his subscribers say, or listen to Kim on RN Breakfast with Fran Kelly.
- Pindarie Schoff’s Hill Cabernet Sauvignon 2017Special Price $32.00 Regular Price $35.00
- Curtis Family Vineyards Heritage Shiraz 2017Special Price $18.00 Regular Price $35.00
- La Maschera Pinot Grigio 2019Special Price $20.00 Regular Price $22.00
- Dandelion Lioness of McLaren Vale Shiraz 2017Special Price $22.00 Regular Price $30.00
- Monterra McLaren Vale Shiraz 2018Special Price $22.00 Regular Price $30.00