Sharing a winemaker with Dandelion Vineyards is Heirloom Vineyards, which began its life in the 2000 vintage with the intention of making exceptional wines from primarily old vineyards, planted to the best clones and embracing organic and biodynamic principles. They create wines from the McLaren Vale, Barossa Valley, Eden Valley, Adelaide Hills and Coonawarra which almost always pick up a bunch of gold medals and often trophies.At time of writing our selection of these fabulous wines has a tally of 32 gold medals and 3 trophies.
The first wines were released in 2007 and since then Heirloom Vineyards has picked up the following accolades: James Halliday Wine Companion - 5 Red Star producer, Melbourne International Wine Show 2017 - Adelaide Hills Chardonnay Winery of the Year, Barossa Valley Wine Show 2015 - Best Wine of Show, San Francisco International Wine Competition 2018 – Best Winery of Nation. We love these wines!
- Heirloom Vineyards McLaren Vale Shiraz 2018Special Price $30.00 Regular Price $40.00
- Heirloom Vineyards Adelaide Hills Chardonnay 2018Special Price $25.00 Regular Price $30.00
- Heirloom Vineyards Anevo Fortress Grenache Touriga Tempranillo 2018Special Price $62.00 Regular Price $80.00
- Heirloom Adelaide Hills Gold Label Assen’s Fortalice Chardonnay 2018Special Price $50.00 Regular Price $60.00
- Heirloom Vineyards Adelaide Hills Tempranillo 2019Special Price $30.00 Regular Price $40.00