Totally Shiraz Sale
Choose from our range of curated mixed packs - choose all Shraz or Shiraz and Shiraz Blends with savings of up to 75% off RRP.
Life's too short to drink bad wine - drink better wine for less with winedirect.com.au.
- 6 Smashing McLaren Vale ShirazRegular Price $465.00 $150.006 smashing McLaren Shiraz for you to give the old tonsil test. The highlights? Dandelion’s 97 point Firehawk Farm Shiraz, which is one of the very best Shiraz made in McLaren Vale; Haselgrove’s rich and super smooth Catkin Shiraz; and Martin’s Limited 97 point Shiraz. The Curtis Small Batch is a ripper too, old vines and 96 points- black as the ace of spades and smooth as a smoothie. No filler here, these are all superb! Learn More
- A Trio of Top Shelf Shiraz from the McLaren Vale and Langhorne CreekRegular Price $1,140.00 $250.00Here is an opportunity to stock up on some glorious Shiraz and save $890 in the process. This pack includes the Martins Limited super-premium 97 pointer from the Vale, a Langhorne lovely off 50 y.o. vines, and Pasha’s super-premium McLaren Vale Shiraz which is in the running to be named Winestate Magazine’s Wine of the Year. All up, $1140 worth of top shelf Shiraz which will set you back just $250 with free freight. Learn More
- The One Fiddy Shiraz DozenRegular Price $390.00 $150.00A rare beast this, a Shiraz doz at $150 with not a rough tumbler in sight! Just delicious Shiraz from Oliver’s Taranga, Farmer’s Leap, Red Deer and Karl’s Scepter. All of these are ready to drink now but you could certainly cellar the Red Deer and Farmer’s Leap for another 5+ years and the Oliver’s for another 8-10 years if you feel so inclined. Learn More
- Insanely Good $199 Shiraz DozRegular Price $800.00 $199.00Hard to go past this one ‘cos the booze is excellent and the value undeniable. We start with the Yaldara Premier Shiraz. A magnificently smooth, medium to full bodied, blue and black fruited Barossa Valley Shiraz. This is light on its feet despite its fruit intensity, has beautiful polish and finishes with high quality cedary French oak and fine tannins. You will also be cracking into the Curtis Limited Shiraz, with wine writer scores of 96 and a 95 already. It is drinking magnificently, with structure and depth of black and blue fruits and length and persistence which are exceptional. Finally, we have the black fruited and chocolatey Karl’s Scepter Shiraz. Learn More
- 12 Ripper Shiraz and a Face Melting $200 BonusRegular Price $820.00 $240.00
Here’s a dozen Shiraz from the Barossa, the Clare Valley and McLaren Vale, with a 95-point Clare Shiraz, 95 pointers from McLaren Vale and a trio of Shiraz made by former Penfolds winemaker Oliver Crawford.
We’ve also included a bonus bottle of Yaldara’s Grand Cuvée, which Sam Kim has just rated at 96 points, saying ‘This is superbly ripe and perfumed with black/blueberry, vanillin oak, warm spice and mocha notes on the nose. The powerfully concentrated palate delivers outstanding weight and opulence, together with velvety texture and fine-grained tannins, making it gratifying and immensely appealing.’ At its best: now to 2039.Learn More
- 4 Top Shelf Reds from Barossa, McLaren, Clare and Langhorne Plus a Stunning BonusRegular Price $944.00 $260.00
There are not too many better value packs floating around! For just $260 you are getting a spectacular selection of Shiraz and a $200 bonus.
Mitchell’s perfectly cellared 96 point, 2015 Peppertree Shiraz
3x Curtis $100 a bottle, intense, black ink, Mclaren Vale beauty
3x Yaldara’s $65 a bottle Barossa Shiraz which is one of the best wines we’ve seen this year
3x Red Deer’s juicy and delicious Langhorne Creek Shiraz
1x Yaldara Grand Cuvee Cab Shiraz, which Sam Kim gave 96 points and said, ‘The powerfully concentrated palate delivers outstanding weight and opulence, together with a velvety texture and fine-grained tannins, making it gratifying and immensely appealingLearn More
- McLaren Vale vs. Barossa Valley Shiraz DozenRegular Price $999.00 $250.00
Here’s a pack which pits powerful Barossa Shiraz against multifaceted McLaren Vale Shiraz... We’re hesitant to call it a fight to the death, more of an opportunity for you to compare and contrast the many and varied charms of exceptional Shiraz from what are arguably Australia’s 2 finest regions for full bodied Shiraz.
From the Barossa, we have the Brickfielder Shiraz, made by former Penfolds head Winemaker Oliver Crawford. This is a rich and well oaked Barossan; it is a massive wine, loaded with black fruits, vanilla and cedary oak. From the same winemaker, we have the Karl’s Scepter Barossa Shiraz, again with excellent depth of fruit and even more cedar, having spent a year in high quality French oak. There’re black fruits, chocolate, vanilla. cherries plum and spice.
From the McLaren Vale, we present Martins Limited Shiraz, reviewed at 97 points by Sam Kim and 96 by both Ken Gargett and Kim Brebach. Year in, year out, this is our bestselling super premium Shiraz. Fruits are blacks and blues, with blueberries, blackberries, olive tapenade, cedar and vanilla populating a powerful and long palate. The tannins are polished, waxy and plentiful. Also from McLaren Vale, the Pasha Shiraz, which was voted higher than Penfolds Grange in a recent Grange challenge we conducted. This is packed with uber ripe and gorgeously generous black fruits, dark cherry, compote, notes of furniture polish, spice, black pepper, chocolate, tobacco, and leather...
These are big wines but rather than being a clash of the titans, perhaps this represents an opportunity to compare excellent examples of Shiraz from both the Barossa Valley and the McLaren Vale, and we’ve no doubt that while you will identify a winner, it’ll be a close run thing.Learn More
- A Baker's Dozen of Award Winning Black Shiraz for just $189 v2.0Regular Price $616.00 $189.00Birds of a feather this lot - stunning fruit, high quality oak, richness speaking of terroir and deep black fruit all finished with plenty of gnarly but nice tannins. Good with charcuterie. Better with a rare T-Bone. Perfect with smoky BBQ Ribs dripping in your own custom glaze. Heavenly at this price. What are you waiting for? Learn More
- Shiraz, Shiraz, ShirazRegular Price $440.00 $180.00
Three Shiraz you could cellar but will give a heap of pleasure if you rip into them over the next year or so.
There’s the Yarra, made by a former Penfolds Grange maker, with its medium bodied fruit and savoury notes. The Tomich Woodside is consistently one of the best Shiraz outta the Adelaide Hills and the Sieben Klon is a big, black, structural Barossa beast with heaps of Generous fruit. All this for just $15 a bottle.Learn More