Showing 1-12 of 75 items
- 12 Ripper Shiraz and a Face Melting $200 BonusRegular Price $820.00 $240.00
Here’s a dozen Shiraz from the Barossa, the Clare Valley and McLaren Vale, with a 95-point Clare Shiraz, 95 pointers from McLaren Vale and a trio of Shiraz made by former Penfolds winemaker Oliver Crawford.
We’ve also included a bonus bottle of Yaldara’s Grand Cuvée, which Sam Kim has just rated at 96 points, saying ‘This is superbly ripe and perfumed with black/blueberry, vanillin oak, warm spice and mocha notes on the nose. The powerfully concentrated palate delivers outstanding weight and opulence, together with velvety texture and fine-grained tannins, making it gratifying and immensely appealing.’ At its best: now to 2039.Learn More
- 12 Top Shiraz for $150Regular Price $432.00 $150.00
Who'd have thought you could buy a dozen quality Shiraz for $12.50 a bottle?
Four bottles of the Brickfielder Barossa, a $45 a bottle, 94pt, explosive, chocolate and black-fruited beast covers the asking price of the pack, by itself. The Karl's Scepter Barossa, another 94 pointer is rich and smooth with good depth of flavour. Both will cellar well but are enjoyable now- more so if you have time to give them a quick decant. The Yarra Shiraz is mid-weight and savoury. It's been a slow burn this one, but as more people try it, we are seeing sales for it swell. It's a genuinely lovely everyday drink, and we're even getting orders for it from peeps in the industry.Learn More
- 4 Top Shelf Reds from Barossa, McLaren, Clare and Langhorne Plus a Stunning BonusRegular Price $944.00 $260.00
There are not too many better value packs floating around! For just $260 you are getting a spectacular selection of Shiraz and a $200 bonus.
Mitchell’s perfectly cellared 96 point, 2015 Peppertree Shiraz
3x Curtis $100 a bottle, intense, black ink, Mclaren Vale beauty
3x Yaldara’s $65 a bottle Barossa Shiraz which is one of the best wines we’ve seen this year
3x Red Deer’s juicy and delicious Langhorne Creek Shiraz
1x Yaldara Grand Cuvee Cab Shiraz, which Sam Kim gave 96 points and said, ‘The powerfully concentrated palate delivers outstanding weight and opulence, together with a velvety texture and fine-grained tannins, making it gratifying and immensely appealingLearn More
- 6 Mixed Clare BearsRegular Price $237.00 $120.00
- 6 Smashing McLaren Vale ShirazRegular Price $465.00 $150.006 smashing McLaren Shiraz for you to give the old tonsil test. The highlights? Dandelion’s 97 point Firehawk Farm Shiraz, which is one of the very best Shiraz made in McLaren Vale; Haselgrove’s rich and super smooth Catkin Shiraz; and Martin’s Limited 97 point Shiraz. The Curtis Small Batch is a ripper too, old vines and 96 points- black as the ace of spades and smooth as a smoothie. No filler here, these are all superb! Learn More
- 95 Points Minimum, Powerful PremiumsRegular Price $966.00 $295.00
Just the good stuff here for less than $25 a bottle. These have all picked up 95 points or more somewhere and deservedly so.
The Brothers at War picked up a Gold medal and was just pipped for a Trophy at the Adelaide Show. Metala’s ‘1891’ Cab just scored 95 from Kim Brebach who called it a powerhouse and worth every penny of its asking price.
The Lienert Shiraz is made by former Penfolds St Henri growers and has exceptional clarity and depth of fruit. Kim Brebach gave it 95 as did Ray Jordan who called it exquisitely poised, with driving intensity, an excellent wine.
The Cutis Small Batch sports 96pts. and is old vine, black fruited, full tilt, McLaren Vale Shiraz.
Finally, the Yaldara Grand also has 2x96 and a 95’er and is incredible- mixing black fruited power with a elegance which makes it something very special indeed.Learn More
- 99 Buck Wine Club MixedRegular Price $348.00 $99.00
A wonderful mix ready to drink any time over the next year or two. We lead off with Curtis’ silver medal point Riesling which is textural and packed with fruit. The Growers Gate Pg is easy drinking, with great texture and plenty of pear flavour and the Curtis Heritage Chard is crisp and linear with citrus, peach and honeydew melon. The Yarra Shiraz is mid weight, spicy and offering lovely fruit definition, the Scepter Shiraz offers strident black fruits and fine tannins, and Red Deer's 2019 Cabernet offers power and elegance.Learn More
- 99 Buck Wine Club RedsRegular Price $399.00 $99.00
Four juicy and delicious reds designed for drinking in the near term. The Yarra Shiraz is mid weight, spicy and offering lovely fruit definition. The Karl’s Scepter Shiraz brings lush black fruits, cedary oak, chocolate, spice, and more. Red’s Deer’s Cab offers elegance with power and the Karl's Scepter Coonawarra Cab is powerful, aromatic and blue fruited. A wonderful wine.Learn More
- 99 Buck Wine Club WhitesRegular Price $312.00 $99.00
Four wonderful whites all of which are good drinking now – no further cellaring required. We lead off with Curtis’ silver medal winning Riesling which is textural and packed with fruit. Growers Gate PG is easy drinking, with great texture and plenty of pear flavour and the Curtis Heritage Chard is crisp and linear with citrus, peach and honeydew melon. The Botanica PG offers a lovely mix of pear and apple, crispness and length.Learn More
- A Baker's Dozen of Award Winning Black Shiraz for just $189 v2.0Regular Price $616.00 $189.00Birds of a feather this lot - stunning fruit, high quality oak, richness speaking of terroir and deep black fruit all finished with plenty of gnarly but nice tannins. Good with charcuterie. Better with a rare T-Bone. Perfect with smoky BBQ Ribs dripping in your own custom glaze. Heavenly at this price. What are you waiting for? Learn More
- A Brilliant Baker's Doz of Mixed Marvels v2.0Regular Price $818.00 $265.00Save over 65% on this magical mixed baker’s doz with multiple gold medals, and plenty of effusive words from worthy wine scribes. There’s Lloyd Brothers Méthode Champenoise Adelaide Hills Sparkling. Méthode Champenoise refers to the laborious process whereby the wine is aged on lees in bottle to build complexity and depth of flavour. Costs a lot of both money and time to produce sparkling this way but the results in this instance are undeniable. See also Clare Riesling from Kilikanoon. On the red front, the concentrated, 95pt Kilikanoon Shiraz, a stunning McLaren SGM, 2 delicious Cabernets, and half a dozen awesome Shiraz from the Barossa, McLaren Vale, and Langhorne Creek. Included is the magnificent Stonehouse Neldner Old Vine Shiraz. This $150 a bottle Barossa Valley, old vine powerhouse inspired Kim to score it 98pts with the observation that the wine is, ‘…deeply flavoured and totally delicious, showing dark and purple fruit richness, cedary oak, charcuterie and mixed spice aromas with a dark chocolate undertone. The powerful full-bodied palate is wonderfully layered with plush texture and fine-grained tannins, making it sturdy and structured, yet velvety and luscious. There’s also stunning 97pt Martins Limited Shiraz, and Pasha’s epic, rich, and fruit-intense McLaren Vale Shiraz. This one retails for $100 a bottle and has been in the running to be named Winestate magazine’s wine of the year. Learn More
- A Brilliant Trio of Shiraz from the Barossa and Langhorne CreekRegular Price $552.00 $180.00
Yep, just $15 a bottle will see you indulging in the rich flavors and aromas of this exquisite wine pack, featuring stunners from the Barossa Valley and Langhorne Creek.
This pack includes four bottles of Yaldara Premier Cuvee Shiraz, with its bold and velvety texture and notes of dark fruit and spices. You'll also receive four bottles of Karl's Scepter Barossa Shiraz, with its complex layers of flavors and aromas, including blackberry, chocolate, and vanilla.
In addition, you'll enjoy four bottles of Red Deer 2021 Shiraz, an exceptional, brightly, and intensely fruited medium-bodied Shiraz sourced from 50-year-old Langhorne Creek vines.
This wine pack is valued at $552, but we are offering it to you for just $180 (yep, $15 a bottle), giving you the chance to experience these wines at an unbeatable price.Learn More